Xero is the emerging leader in online accounting software, providing business owners with real-time visibility of their financial position in a way that’s simple, smart and secure.
Xero allows you to work collaboratively with your accountant as your financial data and documents are stored in the cloud. Instead of transferring data files, you and your accountants just login to see the same set of data.
- Automated bank feeds – Xero receives your bank statements automatically so you can reconcile from anywhere.
- Online invoicing – Connect seamlessly with customers through online invoicing and receive updates when an invoice is opened.
- Smart reports – View and share reports in real time with over 40 basic and advanced financial reports.
- Handle personal expenses - It’s easy to take pictures of receipts on the go and create and submit expense claims all from your mobile.
- With the user friendly Dashboard instantly see all your bank balances, recent sales and upcoming bills.
- Cloud based – access your account from anywhere at anytime.
- Xero Touch App – Use the app to manage your business while you’re on the move.
Our experienced team can help and advise you on the following:
- Supply of Xero software, upgrades and other products
- Installation and set up of Xero software and upgrades
- Problem Solving
- Telephone helpline
- Reporting – which reports will be most suited to you and your business
- Tailored training on how to get the best out of Xero to meet your specific business requirements
Free XERO Review
Maintaining your business finances on a day-to-day basis can be time consuming and daunting for most business owners.
Our Xero Team offers a free review that includes:
- Review of your current accounting system
- Recommendations on the right software for your business
- Details of training available
For further information on any of the above please contact: Dawn Bevan, BPU Chartered Accountants
Tel: 029 20734100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org